MEETINGS: 3rd Monday of each Month at 7p.m.
Escondido PTA meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 7 p.m. (excluding some holiday months). The Executive board meets prior to each meeting at 6:30 p.m. During the 2020-2021 academic school year, the PTA meetings will take place via zoom and will be advertised on Konstella in the calendar.
Why Join the PTA?
- Give yourself a voice at the meeting, as only members can vote.
- Only $10 to join the PTA.
- You are directly contributing your time and energy to your child’s school.
- Joining does not require volunteer time, but keeps you informed and involved with your school community and events.
- Volunteering builds community and connects people! Many hands make light work and more friends!
Click HERE to sign up and join today.
What Is PTA Providing For My Child at Escondido?
- Classroom and at-home materials for learning;
- Books for classroom and on-line learning;
- Field Trips – virtual and in person;
- Computers and technology equipment;
- Grants for teachers to set up their classrooms/virtual environments with learning tools;
- Community building events on campus and virtually;
- Performing Arts events and assemblies (on campus and virtually);
- Konstella to enable classroom and event communications with parents;
- Parent Education events;
- Links to learning resources; and
- Additional COVID supplies for teachers and staff as needed.