Every Child. One Voice.
Our mission is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community
- To raise the standards of home life
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
PTA’S ORGANIZATION GOALS
- Advocate for the education, health, safety, and well-being of all children
- Inform, engage and empower our members and the public on issues concerning children and families
- Mentor the leaders of tomorrow
- Promote, practice and embrace inclusiveness
- Promote and build family engagement to foster positive outcomes for every child
- Strengthen our voice for all children by increasing membership