Here is an Ice Cream Challenge flyer: Ice Cream Challenge (PDF)
Back to School Information Pack (click and scroll a little)
The PTA’s goal is to enrich children’s educational opportunities — Every Child One Voice.
The Escondido PTA funds field trips, teacher supply grants, assemblies, technology, science and art enrichment and noontime activities.
The PTA plans community-building events throughout the year such as a talent show, science fair, family math night, and more.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved:
- Attend a PTA meeting
- Donate needed items or services
- Contribute time, expertise, or money
- Volunteer to be a Room Parent
- Join a committee to plan an event
- Please contact any PTA member for information
The PTA membership elects officers each spring to serve a one-year term from July 1st to June 30th. Open positions may be filled by appointment of the PTA President.